Subject: Call for papers: ADME/Tox Informatics

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:15:41 -0700

ADME/TOX INFORMATICS

At Spring ACS meeting in Orlando (April 7-11, 2002)

Sponsored by the Chemical Information Division (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Division of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI),
Division of Chemical Toxicology (TOXI),
and Division of Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

The symposium will be on the informatics challenges faced with the 
increasing contribution of ADME/Tox  studies in the early drug 
discovery.  If you are working on predictive ADME/Tox in lead discovery, 
lead optimization, or combinatorial library design and analysis, you may 
want to share your views and results with the scientific community by 
contributing to this symposium.  How are you managing the information 
flow?  How is information captured and made available to scientists in a 
multi-disciplinary set up? Are there examples of increased quality of 
candidates through use of predictive ADME/Tox in early discovery?

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract. You can access the CINF 
symposia at OASys via http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm. The deadline for 
submitting abstracts is November 1st.

Thx...osman

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Accelrys Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.accelrys.com