Subject: Accelrys Life Science Training with Cerius2

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:45:10 -0500

Accelrys will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at Rutgers University, 
New Brunswick, NJ.

On January 15-16, the "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences Workshop" 
will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling 
techniques for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The workshop will 
focus on basic skills for use of the interface and will explore various 
modules in the areas of rational-drug design, structure-based drug design, 
and combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to learn molecular modeling with Cerius2.

On January 17-18, the " Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2" 
workshop will be offered.  This workshop is aimed at our customers who are 
involved in drug design or the development of other bioactive compounds and 
who would like to make more effective use of modeling in their 
research.  The course will focus on QSAR techniques and methodologies as 
well as structure-based ligand design.  Attendees should possess knowledge 
of basic UNIX commands and have a basic understanding of QSAR 
theory.  Familiarity with the Cerius2 environment is required for 
attendance to this workshop.  Both suggested prerequisites can be met by 
attending the introductory workshop.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second course.

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can 
be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
858-799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD			Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 		Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys Inc.				E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752