Subject: visualizing Delphi output (electrostatic potential)

From: Vlad Cojocaru <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:08:51 +0100

Dear Friends,
   I have run Delphi jobs and I got ".phi" files.  I also got from 
Delphi runs a files "data",  "ARCDAT". Could somebody explain very 
shortly something about "data" and "ARCDAT"files? Also I would like to 
visualize the electrostatic potential calculated using VMD, gOPENMOL or 
some other software. Could somebody give some hints about how to do that?

For vmders,
   Is VMD able to do this type of job or shell I use something else? I 
do not have installed Delphi on the machine that I want to visualize the 
data so dont know if the scripts from the library are applicable. All 
that I have is the output files from Delphi.

Thanks a lot in advance for any kind of help,
Best regards,
vlad

-- 
Vlad Cojocaru 
Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry 
Department: 060 
Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Goettingen, Germany 
tel: ++49-551-201.1327 
e-mail: [email-masked]
home tel: ++49-551-9963204