Subject: Re: CCL:Heme and Zn parmeters

From: "Pascal Bonnet" <bonnetpascal/at/libertysurf.fr>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:05:53 +0000

Dear Vema, 

You can  found heme parameters from the contributed parameters database maintained by Richard Bryce at:
http://pharmacy.man.ac.uk/amber/

Pascal

Dear all,
Can anyone suggest me where can i get amber parameters for 
1)Heme in which Fe is co-ordinated to S-atom of Cysteine 
2)Zn metal atom co-ordinated to S-atoms of 4 cysteine residues
Sincerely,
Aparna

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Vema Aparna  Research Scholar 
Prof. G.R. Desiraju's Group, School of Chemistry 
University Of Hyderabad, Hyderabad - 500 046 INDIA
email: vemaparna/at/hotmail.com

Get the best astro advice. See what the stars hold in store. Simply click here. 
-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY/at/ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST/at/ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl/at/ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+