Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for February

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss(at)accelrys.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:21:25 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops during 
February.  These events are designed to help you get more value from your 
Accelrys software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

Materials Modeling

Introduction to MS Modeling           31 January              Burlington, 
MA
Introduction to Polymer Modeling      1-2 February            Burlington, 
MA
Introduction to QM Modeling           3-4 February            Burlington, 
MA
Introduction to MS Modeling           21 February             Cambridge, 
UK
Introduction to QM Modeling           22-23 February          Cambridge, 
UK
Introduction to Polymer Modeling      24-25 February          Cambridge, 
UK
Intro to Crystal Structure Modeling   28 February to 1 March  Cambridge, 
UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

Macromolecular Modeling

Introduction to InsightII                 1-2 February   San Diego, CA
Homology Based Protein Design             3-4 February   San Diego, CA
SBDD with InsightII                       7-8 February   San Diego, CA
CHARMm                                    9-10 February  San Diego, CA
Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII  11 February    San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

Rational Drug Design

Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences    15-16 February  San Diego, CA
Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2  17-18 February  San Diego, CA
Library Design and Analysis                  21-22 February  San Diego, CA
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst       23-24 February  San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

Jeff
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training