Subject: CCL:

From: "Noah W. Allen III" <nwa<<at>>psitrex.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:45:26 -0500

Pardon this very naive question, but I am new to this cluster arena, 
and wondered if anyone has worked with using Gaussian, AMBER or DOCK on 
Apple's XGrid or Dauger Research's Pooch, and if so, has written code 
for usage to run any of these apps under XGrid or Pooch.  I know the 
application 'Linda' is available for Gaussian/Linux, but we prefer to 
run under the OS X environment.

Any help would be certainly appreciated.   Please feel free to respond 
to me personally or via the list.

Thanks in advance.

Noah Allen

**********************************************************
Noah W. Allen, III, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry,  CPO #2310
University of North Carolina at Asheville
Office 208A Rhoades Hall
Research Laboratory 211 Rhoades Hall
One University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804-8511
Phone 828.232.5174
Fax 828.232.5179
Homepage: http://www.theallenlab.org
Instant messenger or mac.com messenger: theallenlab
**********************************************************